Sunday, January 6, 2013

Oh Darling! ...

Darling ... You are amazing ...
Such relentless pursuit ...
Pursuit for happiness  ...
Am glad you are a part of my life ...
An irreparable damage to my heart ...
You just tore it open and ....
Entered the feeling zone ...
Love you for the courage you display.
Love my Eagle of the Sky ...
Your quality ... Your Attitude Sweetheart ....

When it rains ...
All other birds take shelter ...
The Eagle ...
He soars above the clouds ...
And avoids the rain.
You are my Eagle ....
Soaring above ...
Above clouds of destruction ...
Keeping an eye out for me.....
Love you for being there ...
Oh Darling! I want no one else.

Every moment ... every act ...
I think of you ....
Whether you would approve of it or not ...
My heart deceits me ...
My being your slave.

Love you ...
This ode is for you PAPA BEAR ....
I Love YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment