Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Silly feeling ...

You are getting a silly feeling!
What kind of a feeling is it?
Is it that you are just too happy?
Or, You dread being in love with me?

Nah.. Silly me!

I know you care a lot ...
You worry a lot for me ...
Am fine dear ... Just wrapped in work ...
There is no substitute for Hard work ...
And, In my zest to make a mark ...
Carve a niche' ...
Am neglecting you a bit ...
Aren't you proud of who I am ...
endless possibilities waiting to embrace me ...
Just like you ...
Waiting ...
All I need to do is ...
Take that first step ...
Towards you and...
The opportunities knocking at my door.

A silly feeling it is ...
Just silly ... Nothing to it ...
Am fine ... Just a bit busy ...
But you are never far from me ...
Always in my thoughts ...
Permanent in my heart.

You are a pertinent part of my life ...
Important for my self realization ...
Important for my actualization ...
Imperative to my emotional well being ...
You are YOU and no one can take that place ....
You are my own ...
My final call ...
My Love ... My Life ...
None can take that away from you .. what is yours... is yours only....
A commitment for next life.


No comments:

Post a Comment