Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Invisible Act .....

Hahahaha.....
You think you are a magician ....
That you can do the disappearing act ....
Nah.... you can't ....
You are incognito ...
Watching every move I make ....
I may be physically living in this big bad World ....
But, I am aware of your presence ....
Those piecing eyes hooded by your lashes ....
I know you very well .....
You will always keep an eye on me.....
Coz' you know, I have a score to settle with you ....
Today or tomorrow....
One day I shall settle all the scores....
Leaving you sore all over.
Multiple scars that will remind you of me each moment ....
As they do today ....
I am there in your nightmares....
 The mare you trampled upon....
The never ending story ....
How can IT end?
Till I destroy you as the destroyer of all evil does...
I shall not rest ....
Everyone has a goal and vision in life ...
Mine is very clear to me ....
Your destruction....
At every level ....
In every relation....
Today or tomorrow.... It shall happen ....
And, you shall cry tears of blood...
Your own flesh and blood shall sear in the fire ....
That burns within me ....
That rages within me ....
I never forgive .... nor do I forget.
You can do the invisible act ....
The cloak doesn't cover you from my vision....
I watch over you ....
Once the opportune moment arrives ....
You shall see the ones closest to you ...
Die each day ..... a death so terrible ...
Even death shall fear me then.
I am Satan ...
The one they all fear ....
I never leave my enemies smiling ....
I snatch the smile off their faces....
I scratch their eyes eyes out ...
You shall see it live ...
The destruction begins soon....
Wait and watch ....
The great danes will be the first to go....
Then the dames ....
Ruthlessly torn and wretchedly left naked on crowded roads ....
Watch while I burn your World down soon.
I shall remain invisible ....
Watching every move you make ...
Every move your people make....
You can't see me....
I can see you ...
Even now....
That's my power...
Invisibility ....
Yet visible ....
And, openly challenging every mental faculty of yours...
Scratch your head ....
Nod it disbelievingly ...
But, turn around ....
And am there.
Watch your back darling ...
I am right behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment