Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pehla pyar .... first love ....

Yes, he was my first and very first love ...
Sweet innocent papery love ...
All I ever did was write poetry to convey my thoughts across...
Mind you thought s and not feelings .....
I was just falling in love ...
It was so awkward ....
Sitting ten metres apart ....
Not looking directly at each other ...
Yet two lovers in the same room ....
Jokes were made of our budding romance ....
Everyone was sure ....
We would marry one day .....
That day never came .....
He went flying .... never to return ....
I waited and then wasted my life away....
Today he seeks me out ...
Yet I steer clear of him ...
Lest he flies away again.

He tried to search for me in others....
Couldn't find me there....
Now. he has found me ...
But, I ain't the same as before.....
The anger that boils within me ...
Was brought forth by his cowardice ....
The angry woman that loathes men ....
He sculpted the brain so....
How can she forgive him .....
Never.....
So, he waits in the wings.....
Reading every post I write ....
But, waiting is all he can do ...
I can't leave my haven for his palace ....
And, he can't leave his paradise for my RULES & REGULATIONS.

Pehla pyar hai... abhi bhi hai ....
Par uss par ab bharosa nahi hai ...
Kyun ki jab bharosa tootta hai...
Toh ek dil nahi ek insaan toot jata hai ...
Chaknachoor ho jata hai...
Kahin koi sheesha toot kar wapas judaaa hai?
Nahi...
So, first love must wait in the wings ....
For when I soar high up in the sky ...
To meet the creator ....
I shall wave him a goodbye on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment