Monday, October 22, 2012

The Echo ....

The sound of what we uttered ....
Coming back to us ...
Over and over again ...
Every word said or unsaid ....
The echo ...
From the sky ...
To the hills ...
The dusty roads ..
To wild rivers and frothy ocean ...
The waves rushing towards you ...
Reminding you ...
Echoes in the background ....
Sounds you have heard before ....
Words he said ...
His voice echoes in your head ....
All the time.
He would sing at the top of his lungs ...
Yet lyrical and melodious...
Beautiful voice ...
It echoes all the time in my head ...
Deep within beckoning ....
Saying I am innocent ...
I didn't mean to ....
But, it happened ....
Right?
Living with the memory of that voice ...
Relentless in my heart and soul ....
I immerse myself in my world ...
I tried muffling it ...
None could match the amplitude ....
A voice that is unique cannot be erased ....
It remains ...
None can take it's place ...
Not in this lifetime.
The echo allowed me to move on ....
Coz' it keeps coming back to me ...
The echo remains ....
That is all that is needed to be happy ....
Beautiful melodious voice ...
Erratic antics ...
So different from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment