Thursday, October 4, 2012

Daddy Dearest ... A man par excellence

Remembering my Dad ....
An icon of patience and goodness...
Not a word ....
But discipline was his forte.....
Never said No...
But, never said yes ....
But, none the less...
Never stopped...
Just said ....
Follow your heart .... The rest will follow.
That's my Dad ....
The finest Gentleman that ever lived ....
The most handsome guy on Earth ....
The goodness of God within him ...
A philanthropist ....
A man who never sinned ...
But, forgave every mistake ....
Saying, it's a learning experience....
That's my Dad ...
The best in the World...
He still watches over me ...
When I trip ....
He doesn't let me fall ...
He sits in my Doll House ....
Watching me all the time ....
My protector ....
My DAD.....
A man Extraordinaire'.

No comments:

Post a Comment