Saturday, October 6, 2012

Can't trust anyone again ....

No Dad.....
Kukaram or not ...
Mistake was mine to trust someone ....
Suffer I must for that trust which was betrayed ...
All I know now is that ....
I can't trust anyone anymore ....
And, Society ....
I don't care a damn about it ....
It was never there ....
And, still doesn't exist for me....
People can talk ....
I don't care....
I know the truth ....
And, the Almighty knows the truth....
That is what matters ....
Mere zanaazey mein koi naa aaye ....
Kyunki yeh bhi ek dhokaa hai ...
Khaakh se bani yeh moorat ...
Ek din raakh ho jayegi ....
Uss raakh se ek aah tak naa niklegi.
But, the Phoenix has risen again from her ashes ....
To ashes she shall resign herself ....
But, not before burning the city down.
The anger within ...
Seething and raging ....
In the winds of laughter ...
It only adds fuel ...
Fuel to the anger ....
That can burn even Hell.
Hell hath no fury ...
Like the fury I own ....
It's not for me to judge anymore ...
But, for the anger within to forgive or burn them to ashes.

Can't trust anyone ...
You know me well....
Till I quench the thirst within ....
I shall not rest...
Lest something happens to me ....
I know you are there for the flock I keep.
My words keep you updated of my days...
The day they stop ...
You know the action to take ....
Open your arms and keep the sheep warm.
They are your treasures ....
Not mine to keep ...
I am but a keeper...
The keeper of your herd.

No comments:

Post a Comment