Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Of Diamonds & Jade ....

Someone suggested I wear ....
Diamonds and Jade to ward off the EVIL EYE...
Damn ... I would love to ...
But, I believe a woman's .....
Diamond and Jade .... are her MAN.
If she proudly wears her Man.... Takes his name with pride ...
She needs no gem stone to ward off anyone ....
Take pride in what you have ....
I do.
If I am on a sabbatical ....
It is for a purpose ...
To study more ...
Propound new theories in Education ....
Education isn't separate from Emotions ....
They run parallel.
My Diamond and Jade are my books for now.....
They truly make me rise above ...
Above all the petty issues that boggle a human mind...
My Diamonds are the little ones who come under my wings each day ...
Who trust me ...
Look at me for encouragement ...
Their jaded beauty .... forfeits all else.
My Diamonds and Jade are the people ...
Who trust me with their little ones...
They know.... I stand between the kids ....
And, any harm that may come their way.
I am not made of Iron ...
Am not Iron man ....
But, I have nerves of steel...
That don't rust with time ....
It just becomes stronger day by day....
My Diamonds and Jade collection is getting bigger and bigger....
Am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment