Thursday, October 11, 2012

My wild side ,,,

See me shopping ....
I go wild .....
Hoarding the best of clothes and shoes ....
That I am never gonna wear....
Am a hopeless romantic....
So everytime I fall in love ....
A new wardrobe is selected and bought....
My designers catch their head and sit tight ....
Strange outfits ....
Stranger colours....
No bling...
Plain Jane but Royal dresses....
Beige ... lightpink...cream... black.,,,purple and grey.....
Long flowing anarkalis... Churidars.... chinese collar.....
My trademark.... shawl or stole on one shoulder.... Radhika style ...designers say for the mannequins...
Good fun ... my wild side ... which tries to hide the pain within by buying stuff and keeping it in polybags.

Shoes..... my weakness ... wedges and stilettos...
Catharsis ... wedges ...heels.....
Money blown away....
Am happy.
My wild side ....

No comments:

Post a Comment