Sunday, May 1, 2011

Why do I blog...

Good question.... Why do I blog?

I blog, coz I wanna write what's in my mind. I wanna write what's in my thoughts. I wanna write what I feel. I wanna write coz he wants me to write. I wanna write coz he looks forward to reading my blogs, my thoughts, my feelings. He wants to know me better. He wants to understand me and the mechanism of my mind.

It's not hard to fathom that he loves me and wants to know me inside out. Why? So that he would know how to deal with me in any situation, knowing my volatile nature. So that he can handle my mood swings.... knowing fully well how I get bogged down by physical limitations. So that he can understand why I behave in a certain way at times. So that he can empathize with me when I am down and out and really hurting.

I write for him. So that he knows that every moment he is in my thoughts. He is the driving force that keeps me on my toes striving to do better and better so that he can be proud of me. I write not for everyone, But for him.... My soul mate. I write for the man in my life. I write so that he can understand me and comprehend my feelings and thoughts. I write so that he knows I am there.

I blog for him and him alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment