Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Why do I write?.... Once again

Why do I write?

I write for self satisfaction.I write to feel good. I write to take it all out. I write so that there is a semblance in my thoughts. I write for 'Catharsis'. Just wanna take it all out, empty the vessel and feel light. To remove the heaviness caused by the dull and dreary life I lead. I write to run away from my loneliness.

When I write, I am not alone, I am deeply immersed in my thoughts. There are people there who talk to me, there are instances where I am engrossed in a conversation with the supreme being too. It's like someone up there wants me to write, to express myself and be happy about it.

Penning my thoughts used to give me a pleasure I have not known for many years when the pen broke and I dreaded expressing myself. I stopped writing. I destroyed all my previous work of art and poetry in a frustrating rage. I regret it. But, now I write here in a blog... coz I know even if I want to, I cannot erase it. It shall remain always somewhere and can never be deleted.

I write so that he can understand the gamut of emotions I go through. I write so that he can comprehend the difficult person that I am. I write so that he can feel what I feel. I write so that he knows I am but human and can err too. I write for him so that tomorrow he cannot say that I never told him. I write so that he can understand me as a complex, emotional and sentimental fool.

I write to uplift both our moods. I know somewhere deep down he hurts from his past experiences. I write to assure him, I am there. I won't leave him now, try as much as he wants to, I am going to be there always. I write to make him feel secure in the knowledge that somewhere in this big bad world there's a woman waiting for him to take her in his strong arms and love him unconditionally irrespective of what anybody says.

I write to let him know, that this love... his and mine is here to stay and we shall never be parted again. I write for him and him alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment