Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Damn this wait.....

Waiting upon his Royal Highness to wake up and wish me each morning has become a habit... an addiction and the day his Royal Highness is late in his greetings am a bag of nervous wreck. I go crazy waiting upon him to appear in my text messages and online. This is killing me. How can a mere human being make me go absolutely smitten about his persona?

It makes no sense waiting upon a person in your twilight zone like a lusty twenty year old. There comes a time when you ought to act your age, but I am behaving like a lovelorn infatuated teenager. In retrospect, am ashamed of my actions. I feel so helpless in front of my strong emotions for this one person. Life throws some lime and lemons at you sometime or other, I guess this is that time in my life.

Am tired of waiting, but wait I have to. There is no option, is there? It's a long wait and wait I have to. The wait is a sweet pain amalgamating when two lovers meet, when they meet, if they meet. Why am I sounding so morose, so dejected.... I need to keep my spirits high. I have to remain motivated.

There is so much to do, yet so little time. There is a lot to be explained and a lot to be proved. Only time can tell, what direction we are moving in. Time is such a leveler of emotions and acts. I wonder, if time has time to wait for us.

Damn this wait.... But, wait we shall. Patiently wait for our time to come, if and when it does arrive. Hope that all will be fine and there shall be celebrations, joyous moments in our life together forever. Nothing is static. Everything is in constant motion, so is time. Let this wheel throw up our life together in holy matrimony and happiness in near future. let there be fireworks and painted and decorated elephants, horses and camels. Let there be brocade and jewels. Let there be the sacred fire and chants. Let there be blessings and blessings galore.

Wait we shall... as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment