Sunday, May 29, 2011

Not the last blog.... just not yet

Yup, Just not yet my last blog. How can I not write what I feel? How can I not express what I go through? Am  a Word smith, I can't stop spinning my web of words..... It's my life....

When I am at any juncture in my life.... words give me company... my thoughts turn into words and flow out.... inner peace is what they provide my troubled mind with. Turbulent relationships, staid and boring ones, all are expressed through words. Excitement filled days and days when nothing happens, my words give me company.

I do not follow a pre-written format or a given set of instructions. I just write what comes to my mind in whichever manner my fingers deem it fit to type the letters out.

Am so in love with my musings that I feel I need to give vent to them and let them just flow, fly on wings of words and embed in my blog. There is a thin line between sanity and insanity, I am on that border... but what the heck, does it matter as long as I am able to express what's bothering me and what eggs me on.

My words bring peace to my mind. They bring a semblance to my thoughts. They make me think.... and implement. I write and do what I need to do. When you read what you have written and feel Oh My God! Is this what I wrote, I must be crazy deep down, you know you have arrived.. you have hit Bull's Eye. You have connected with your self and made a bonding. That's the bond that sets you free to explore alternatives to words that you have used and find new ones to express yourself with.

Just not yet, am I ready to hang up my boots..... I have only just begun.... It's my calling now... and I go for the kill and make a life and career out of it. So, although I would be hard pressed for time, but I shall keep popping in and out of my blog spot adding a zing and chutzpah to it from time to time.

This or any other is not my last blog, not my last musing.... it's just the tip of an iceberg.... there's lots more coming beneath it to down the Titanic, that is life............ to take in what I feel and take along what I feel henceforth... an expression of myself..... just not yet... no I won't break the nib of my pen just yet..... the day I do that would be my last on Earth.... my entire life is in my pen, I can't put it down.... it has to go on penning the deep thoughts and keep me alive for generations to come......

I shall live through my words for I am the Word smith that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment