Friday, May 6, 2011

So much...

There is so much time,
There is so much to do,
There is so much in my mind,
Yet I dilly dally and while my time away.

There is so little to fritter about,
There is so little to worry,
There is so little that blocks my way,
Yet I worry my life away.

The best things in life are yet to come,
Still I do not wait for them.
I have lost the inclination to aspire,
I have lost the touch.

What is it that bothers me?
What is it that unsettles me?
What is it that really matters?
What is it?

Dilemma, dilemma, dilemma.... always bogging me down.
So much pulling me away from my purpose.
So much for all that I did in life.
So much for all the sacrifices.
So much for all the love I gave.
So much for the treachery I faced.

So much for selfless service to mankind.
So much for forgetting my strife.
So much for giving you a life.
So much for your perspectives.
So much for your inner demons.
So much for your insecurities.
So much for your spineless being.
So much for your character assassination.

So much for your obsession.
So much for your flamboyance.
So much for your negativities.
So much for your non action.
So much for the distance that separated us.
So much for the time you never had.
So much and much much more............

No comments:

Post a Comment