Tuesday, May 10, 2011

All those beautiful and not so beautiful thoughts...........

So many thoughts, beautiful, wonderful thoughts constantly keep flitting across my mind all the time. Yet their speed is so high, am unable to pen them down in time and lose them . When I need them they just don't seem to crop up in my mind at all.

Thoughts can make and break your day. Thoughts can enhance your mood or throw you in the throes and depths of melancholy loneliness. There are times my thoughts elevate me and I fly and there are times I just sink  deep in an abyss and it takes a long time to surface from that state of mind.

My thoughts can be meaningful at times. Sometimes noteworthy and worthwhile. But, sometimes they are as destructive as the Atom bomb. sometimes my thought can kill by just being ruthless and unkind thoughts.

All those thoughts kind and unkind make me who I am, run the course of my life. I love my thoughts as they are always generally beautiful and creative. Only problem is they crop up anywhere and it is so frustrating that one gets these insights and is unable to put them down in a concrete form coz there is no pen and paper for the same in that situation in that condition under those circumstances.

Thoughts creative and innovative have shaped my career well. Hope my life also shapes well on those lines. I am always thinking. Am a thinking individual and inclined towards intellectual stimulation to excite my brain cells. Hoping to keep my neurons well nourished with the right kind of connections cognitively.

On this note, I end this short thoughtful write up on my thoughts, some beautiful and some naughty.....
Thoughtfully yours.... Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment