Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Burning within...

Damn this desire.... damn it.
I am burning within.
Damn this fear.... damn it.
It's eating me away.
Damn this worry.... damn it.
It's giving me the ulcer.

This uncanny feeling of losing him again is killing me from within.
I have lost my sleep over it.
I am binging because of it.
I am in the depths of depression due to it.
How do I control my apprehensions?
How do I soothe my frayed nerves?

Am always worrying, what if...?
Why this insecurity?
Why this frailty?
Why this fear of the unknown?

Being human is such a pain.
So many emotions to deal with.
So many relations to maintain.
So many demons to deal with.

Am burning within... because of her behaviour.
Am seething within at her selfishness.
What woman would profess love on one hand...
And destroy the same love on the other hand?
What woman would she be, to make public her wanton desires,
Yet torture the man in the confines of her home?
What woman would she be, to lay bare her soul to strangers,
Yet traumatize the man who defied all for her?

Am burning within, at her foolhardiness.
Am pitiful at her cheap display of piteousness.
I spite her words.
Though they be of a high order,
Yet they showcase a sick woman.

Am burning, coz am helpless...
I want to help her get across... to let go.
Am helpless, coz I know...
She is manipulative  and conniving.
Am in the throes of pain, coz I know he is hurting too.

Burning within me is the desire...
To give him a world of happiness...
Burning within me is the fire... that only he can kindle.


No comments:

Post a Comment