Monday, May 2, 2011

I am the stuff....

I am the stuff that gossip columns are made of
I am the stuff that makes the world spin on its axis
I am the stuff that men look forward to
I am the stuff babies get hooked onto
I am the stuff that makes everything enjoyable
I am the stuff that makes print readable
I am the stuff writers base their stories on
I am the stuff that poets spin their webs on

I am love .... The stuff that is the pure essence of beauty and nature
I am life .... One you cannot live without
I am strife..... That tears the world apart
I am grief ... That makes you shed tears
I am grapevine .... That does the round of loudmouths
I am pure ecstasy .... One that only true lovers feel

I am ME, myself, ........ a name the world gave me
I am truth that cannot be hidden
I am a voice that cannot be stifled
I am ME, myself ...... a name to reckon with

I am the stuff, that makes you tough
I am the stuff that makes you cry
I am the love that you seek
I am the life that you wanna live
I am ME, myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment