Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's not fair, not fair at all ........

I am hurting at his shallow behaviour.
What did I do to deserve this?
I was living my life contented.
Why did he enter it again?
No, this is not fair.
It's not fair at all.

I believe every word she writes.
She writes from the depth of her heart.
She has lived with the monster that he is.
She knows him only too well.
I believe her, I do.
I share her pain.
we both loved  the demon in him.
We both were hurt by him.
It is not fair at all, not at all.

I am hurting... coz my loved ones are hurting more than me.
They trusted someone, I introduced.
They gave him the highest respect.
What did he do in return?
He broke all their trust and mine too.
It's not fair, not fair at all.

May he burn in hell for the treachery.
May his soul find no peace.
No lover should ever say such a thing.
But, he has brought it upon himself.
The wrath of a woman scorned...
The pain of a mother betrayed.
He shall find no solace anywhere...
He will always pine for true love all his life.

There is no pardon for such a rogue.
There is no life for such a thief.
He shall always cry alone and cry alone he shall.

It's not fair, not fair at all....
What he did to me......
What he did to my faith and trust...
He betrayed them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment