Saturday, May 7, 2011

I can't see you hurting....

You smile when you see me,
Yet I see pain in your eyes.
Baby, I can't see you hurting like this.
Let go of what happened in the past,
It's our today that matters the most,
And a beautiful tomorrow that we foresee.

I don't promise you a bed of Roses,
I promise you a clear heart ,
And a warm home to live in,
Filled with love and laughter,
Day after day of abundant happiness.

I wish to erase the crease of pain,
That lines your face today.
I wish to make you one happy man,
That makes the world a better place to be in.

You have suffered enough,
You shall ache no more,
I shall stand between you and the devil called pain,
And fight your battles by your side.
I wasn't there earlier,
But I am here to stay,
You shall ache no more my dear,
For your shield is here .

I believe you,
I trust you,
I have faith in every word you say,
I will be there beside you,
And never let you go astray.

It doesn't matter what others say,
As long as I believe what my heart says.
And, the voice deep within says,
Let no one else decide,
It's for you and me to decide,
So why wallow and grovel for approval,
When the hearts are set,
When the intent is strong.
Let love flow and consume us in it's fire.
That's what it is all about,
To melt in the feelings that we have..... for each other.

Let there be light in your life,
That shall brighten our paths.
Let there be joy in your heart,
That shall bring laughter in our life.
Let there be that smile of yours,
That brings sunshine in my life.

I can't see you hurting,
Let my smile fade your pain away.
Let me walk beside you,
And take all that ache away.

Let us walk together,
Hand in hand....
Into the sunset of our lives.
For we know not what lies ahead,
So, just let go and,
Walk tall besides me.
We have nothing to lose now,
And everything to gain.....
And, to live happily ever after again.

Your love is all that I ask for,
Nothing else will do.
Your trust is all that I seek,
No one else is there.
Your faith in you and me is all I ask,
None shall breach it ever.
Walk with me into the twilight hours...
For a new dawn awaits us.

No comments:

Post a Comment