Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bowled over...

I am completely bowled over by his simplicity and yet suave personality.
I am totally in awe of his indomitable spirit and his never say die attitude.
I am absolutely smitten by his looks and the way he looks at me.
I am sure about our love.... it has stood the test of time.
I am taken over by this intense feeling of love for him, he surely deserves unconditional love and affection.
I am having the feeling to mother him and smother him with love.
I am intensely in love with him and his love for me.
I want to nurture him, caress him.
I want to be there for him always.
I am bowled over by his ability to make me laugh and smile when I am down and out.
I am waiting to die in his arms.
I am waiting to be one with him.
I am waiting for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment