Monday, July 30, 2012

On the run ...

He is on the run ....
Yes, he is ...
Like a rat exposed...
To pesticide ....
Like a cockroach crawling up and down ....
Scurrying from pillar to post....
Seeking ways to save himself.

Save himself from what?
The end result of his crimes...
Just as Krsna said in The Geeta....
Whenever the crime rises on Earth,
O , Arjuna! I shall come and cleanse The Earth...
He is here ...
Krsna is here....
He came as Agni ...
He came again as Agni ...
Now, he manifests within me ...
I am the vehicle of the destroyer of all evils ...
I shall get justice for all.

Krsna is back on Earth ....
This war shall continue ....
There is no looking back ...
Just marching forward ...
Turning the enemy black and blue.

This is just the beginning ...
The end doesn't seem near....
A long fight ...
A victory of Good over Evil....
A long tedious journey ...
But not tiring at all ...
With renewed vigour I march forth ...
For, I am the Commander of my Army.

Let the enemy be on the run ..
Let them run helter skelter...
Ultimately , they would reach a dead end...
And, Justice will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment