Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tears...

Tears... they hang there...
Ready to be shed....
Some already shed...
Leaving a mark on my cheeks.


A silence....
An interminable silence....
Envelopes the room....
Shrouded with the mystery....
The mystery of my tears.


I shed my tears for the unfaithful....
I shed it for you....
For you are long gone and dead....
No feelings left within you.


On the eve of our first meeting...
I shed tears for that fateful day...
The day that left me fateless today.


Time has stood still for me....
The Universe has stopped...
The day you left me...
And today....
All seem the same...
A void...
An empty space...
A black hole.

You left me with painful memories...
Memories that kill me each moment...
Unanswered questions...
The answers to which I seek.

Tears well up in my eyes...
All I do is look around...
Searching for you ...
But, You are gone...
In another pair of arms...
Leaving me forlorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment