Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Editor...

The Editor.....
He has something in his mind....
Why does he write fun...
And then erase it all the time.

The Editor....
He has something to project....
But all he does is eject....
The feelings from our minds....
So that someone can reject....
The feelings that were mine.

The Editor...
Has something in store for me....
What that is ... is not known....
But, deep within I fathom the greatness....
It shall come someday...
Acalling, knocking at my door...
But, will I be there to open that door?

The Editor....
I anll his honesty bestowed happiness upon me....
Only to snatch it away when all was well...
But, lurking deep behind that joy...
Was my untimely death.

The Editor....
He sent the demon in my life....
The demon used and abused me....
I was left bruised and in pain...
The devil walked away....
The Editor....
Did he shed tears of blood ...
Or just smiled at my apathy...
I dunno why... But he has a plan....
The Editor... has a plan indeed....
I can see the bigger picture...
Do or die.... I shall remain....
 In the hearts and minds of people forever....
The woman jilted in love...
The woman scorned and spurned for righteousness.

The Editor ....
 Doesn't he know.... That pen is mightier than sword...
I have the pen in my hand...
I shall write my fate alone.

My story...
Published or not....
is already a bestseller...
the World abuzz with anecdotes....
The world abuzz wjth stories untrue....
My story shall reveal all....
I shall live no more....
Yet my legend shall live on.

Whether I become the scum of the Earth...
Or, rise from my ashes....
I shall reign supreme...
Coz'I never wavered from my path.
 My path covered with thorns....
Bleeding yet smiling I move on...
The end I know not...
Beginning this is of the New Dawn....
The Don rises from the shadows of her being....
The smile giving way to anger...
The teeth clenched...
The fists ready to give a blow....
The World needs this DON... The Dawn of a new Era.

The Editor....
Shall get his story...
I shall make mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment