Thursday, July 19, 2012

I ...

I ...
The person...
The individual...
The irrational being...
Yet a humane being...
I, the one with anger within...
I, the one with love within too...
I, the giver....
I, the undertaker...
I,... me,... myself....
Which one is me?
Which is the tormented soul?
Which is the evangelist?
A deep thought...
No answer...
Just questions...
No guide....
No checklist...
Just a design to carve....
A path to pave.

Where do I go from here?
Where have I reached?
No clues....
Just questions...
To which there are no answers.

I ...
I am a big question mark....
A query...
I ask myself each day....
Who or what am I?
Where does this journey end?
What do I achieve each day?
What do I end up being?

I am a butterfly....
Metamorphosing each day....
Turning within the cocoon...
Changing shape each moment...
Getting wings ...
Clipped wings...
How do I fly?
I need to fly...
To complete the cycle of life and death.

I need to fly...
Fly, fly, fly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment