Sunday, July 3, 2011

The wrath of a woman scorned....

God forbid the wrath of a woman scorned........
She raves and rants...
She  digs her nails in his flesh and tears him apart.
This is what she is doing .... to him... my love...
He turns and squirms in pain...
Not a word from his mouth...
A painful, hurt in his eyes ...
I am helpless I can't wipe...
I wish I could embrace him ..
And wipe his tears of despair...
I know you are hurting baby..
I am always there.

I read her work and understand her...
Fathom her feelings and shame...
She is brazenly shameless...
A stigma in the name of love.
She left him high and dry...
Stole his status and assets...
What else can he offer her..?
Not his self to this .... witch of the dark night.

She has made life hell for him...
A living hell in which he chose to burn alone...
His skin scorched, his soul roasted...
He still stands tall.

His love for life at a standstill...
He still moves on...
Fulfilling his role......
He tries hard to forget the pain...
Slyly lurking behind his smile......
I can see it....
I want to embrace this giant cauldron of love, passion and pain...
Give him the love he truly deserves....
He is mine ....
 Not hers to break...
I shall cross the ocean to seek his love.......
I shall fight the devil to keep his loving heart joyous....
He deserves the best and ...
He is the best....
He is my man...
And I will make him the happiest.......
His days of agony and pain are over..
Love and happiness has taken over ...
He shall always be his smiling self..
The man I fell in love with eons ago...
My Knight in shining armour...
My love, my life....

The wrath of that woman, shall no more affect him....
I am the balm that heals his wounds...
I am the joy he seeks...
My smiles are for him...
My soul is already his....
We married each other around the fire of love....and the sufferings of ages...
Two souls binding in unison for a heavenly bliss forever.

My love , am waiting....
Am waiting for you ...
My Phoenix...
To rise from the ashes ...
And soar once again...
Majestically across the sky...
And sweep me off my feet ...
Into your arms...your wings...
Big and strong...
My love...am waiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment