Sunday, July 24, 2011

A moment to remember..........

Beautiful moments spent in your company..... come back flooding my eyes with dreams of more to come.
The moments melting into the beautiful ambiance of the nature around.....
All the forces of nature coming in conjunction together to make the moment a tumultuous passionate one.
A moment to remember..........

Moments .... brief moments spent with you... ...in your company..... each a unique moment.......
Will remember each moment...... memories of snippet moments caught up with you in your arms....
Moments that only time can make permanent or temporary....
But, at this moment, the recall is enough to keep me warm in the knowledge that those were golden moments....
The only feeling overwhelming me at this moment is an overriding feeling of intense love.....
Whether it is true or not... but for now, it will do... to keep me smiling.

The dripping droplets of rain on my window pane remind me of you and the time spent with you and at this moment it is all that matters...
A moment to remember...... always....

No comments:

Post a Comment