Monday, July 18, 2011

Stay focused....

Yup, Stay focused Radhika...
Stay grounded Radhika...
Yet not again Radhika....
Stay away Radhika.......
A constant dilemma...
I face every moment....
I look at my cellphone.... I look at my netbook....
But, I can't , can't just stay away...
Stay Focused O' mind of mine....
Stay on the path you have chosen...
Don't let anything or anyone....
Stop you from becoming what you can....
No, I don't want roses...
I don't want thorns...
I don't need a companion...
I am better left alone....
I don't want emotions...
I don't want pain....
Leave me alone....
Just let me be...
Somebody stop me as the MASK said...
I say too.... Stop Radhika.`..
Right there in your tracks...
Tread no further....
There is pain in there...
Stay focused..
Stay grounded..
Stand tall...
Unwavering and avoid a fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment