Saturday, July 16, 2011

You are the one for whom I breathe today.....

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

And, you my love stand tall....
You are the one I look upto...
You are the one I live and die for....


Never, ever, ever think that your life is over, but know always that each day, each hour, each moment is another beginning, another opportunity, another chance to re-create yourself anew.
Neale Donald Walsch

My love , your words bring tears of joy in my eyes.....
I know my man is the bestest of them all....
No one can match your persona....
You are who you are ....
And am proud of you.

You came back in my life ..
When I was down and out....
You held my hand....
You pulled me out of my swamp....
You are the one I live and die for...
You are the one for whom I breathe today...
You are in every breath of mine...
You ride every wave of my heart beat....
You make my world a place to live in...
Your thought brings a smile to my lips...
And when I smile...
The world smiles with me...
So my dear, you are the one who.... 
Spreads the cheer in this world..
You are my world...
You are my whole and soul...

You are the one for whom I breathe today and everyday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment