Saturday, July 16, 2011

Master of my fate.... Captain of my soul...

Yes you are....
Master of my fate and the captain of my soul...
You steer my ship through turbulent waters ...
You manoevure the boat to safe shores...
My navigator on starless nights...
My beacon from lighthouse far out..

Rocky shores and rough weather...
Do not affect me...
When I set sail with you...
Monsters and creatures from depths unknown....
Stay away when they know...
My master and commander is with me.

You are the star spangled night's guide....
You are the seagull that gives hope...
You are the Albatross on rocky mountains...
Giving hope to this weary traveller....
It's time to come home O' sailor...
Of deep blue sea....
My lover, my life....
I await you with open arms...
An embrace to comfort your tired soul.....
Master of my fate.... Captain of my soul....
I am all ready to set sail with you.....
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment