Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blogging my life away.....

Tonight, I blog my life away.... my life, my times, my whims and fancies,my aspirations and all that entails being me.

I just want to forget who I am and start afresh. A new life, a new perspective, a new take on all that matters.
I need to change my views, maybe become one of the many that lead a non existent existence on the face of Earth. The millions that come and wither away without being noticed and without making an impact. Just one of the many ......

Why this state of mind? Well, there are some questions for which there are no answers and I guess this is one of those abominable questions for which I have no answer. I want to lose my identity, melt into the oblivion and just fade away one fine day over a period of time, living the life of a recluse.

But, a big BUT.... my responsibilities are the handcuffs that hold me cuffed to the pole called life. Am not free yet..... Yet I want to fly, want to soar....for once live for myself.....am overwhelmed by the notion that I am a free spirit in bondage.. a bondage created by the society we live in.....where you are watched, where every move you make is noticed and noted and buzzed around, where there is no space of your own , you become a vehicle of deliverance.... with no end in sight to your plight for flight.

In such a situation what do I do.... I just blog my life away... I blog my feelings away.... I just blog the emotions that well up within me.....that's what I am doing.....

Blogging my life away..................

No comments:

Post a Comment