Thursday, July 28, 2011

Your thoughts don't leave me alone....

How much ever I try to forget you,  am not left alone by thoughts of you. They just crop up out of nowhere bothering my peace of mind. You just pop out of some window in my grey cells and nag my thoughts. I was thoroughly harassed today by your thoughts and the same was evident to all and sundry.

I just couldn't concentrate on any given task and kept fidgeting around with an annoyed look on my face. The entire day was spent looking at the office entrance door lest you walk in and surprise me. On my way back home again the same scene was repeated in the hope that you may be standing out waiting for me to sweep me off my feet and whisk me away to a far far place whispering sweet nothings in my ears. The same look of hope shone in my eyes at the bus stop lest you were there waiting for me. But, Alas! you weren't there. I was disappointed. I waited for you to call, you didn't call. I waited upon you the whole day in the hope that you would call, you would try to contact me but you didn't. What a nerdy fool have I been?

Ultimately, I mustered the courage and called you killing my ego, squashing my pride. Damn you ! You are my weakness and am totally enamoured by your power to attract me all the time. I am lost.... I guess truly lost to the rest of the world coz you have found me.

Never felt such an impact on my being. You confound me and my beliefs. You make me break my own rules and regulations. You make me smile and for that one thought I can do anything for you.

Your thoughts don't leave me alone..... It is as if you are with me all the time. Am completely smittened by your persona. You seem to be the missing link in my pathway to heavenly bliss. Your touch leaves me with goosebumps on my flesh, thoughts of you touching me leave me speechless and completely in awe of your magnetic being.

No comments:

Post a Comment