Sunday, July 17, 2011

The last hug.....

I remember the last hug....
The last embrace.....
The memory lingers on......
Maybe an entire lifetime... It might remain...
We were so close...
Nothing in between...
Just plain emotions and passion...
Where did it all go....
Where did you disappear...
I pine for your love...
I crave for your attention....
I miss being with you......
I miss your lips and the warm kisses...
Those stolen moments....
Why did you change?....
It wasn't called for....
I didn't change...
Time didn't change...
But your emotions changed...
Your attitude changed...
And I was left stranded....
Holding my wounded heart...
Crying my soul away....
I remember the last hug...
I remember the last embrace...
It was warm...
So full of love and joy...
An inner peace had enveloped me...
Yet am disturbed today.

Why did you change?...
Where did it all go wrong?...
Questions to which you hold the answers...
Not me...
You hold the key to unlock your heart...
Stony heart that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment