Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What is happening?..... I dunno.........

Well, am not sure this is what I wanna confess at this moment... but what to do ... this is the state of my mind at this particular moment, whereby am unable to discern between the good and the bad... what's really the truth? Or, is it just some prank being played by a spoilt brat.

I don't want you to get turned off by the last statement, but am so unsure of what's going on in your mind. Your actions say something else but your silence kills me. I need a concrete answer... no twisting and turning, no counter questioning... just a ubiquitous answer.... what is it that you seek in my company? Ah, silly! Not the company I work for but me, myself, Radhika.

Finding time to be with me, just being there no matter what, virtual or physically.... giving me the attention I seek.... yet so non committal. I ain't asking for a commitment, I seek fulfillment .... a sense of knowing that someone truly loves me for who I am and not what I am.

I dunno why I am writing this stuff. It's like begging you to say something you don't wanna say. Aaaargghhh.... why am I so utterly human? Why am I a woman? Why oh why? Yaar, am so hung up on this sweet feeling called love, that I have lost all sense of time and my sensibility. Why am I so explicitly expressive where my silly emotions are concerned? Why am I always falling in love and here it means literally falling in love... and always with the wrong guys. wrong guys doesn't mean bad guys but there are other criteria applied to them with regards to age and level of maturity.

Can't complain... no cribs, no nagging myself... we make the choices we  make and we need to suffer the consequences. Now, don't hold that against me and say I will remember this. Come on, gimme a break, this is the state of my mind, whether upset or not depends on the situation. This time my judgement is clouded, shrouded by the mystery of your unyielding emotions and shielded by that smiling eyes of yours.

What is happening? I dunno.... All I know at this moment is that you are there besides me and I like being with you, I feel nice, warm and secure in your company.... but you give me no reason to not blog what I feel as you don't reveal your dark secrets or what is it that is holding you back.

What is happening? I dunno...... all I know is I love you... and I don't mince my words... I am pretty expressive.... just the opposite of you and I am impatient and my patience is running out. Gimme a reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment