Saturday, July 23, 2011

All this makes no sense....

It really makes no sense.....
The  turn of events in the past couple of days, makes me wonder.... where am I headed?
I am just drifting along with the tide of events.... the way the wind goes my boat takes that direction..... Am taking decisions at the spur of the moment not visualizing or thinking of the consequences.

The pros and cons of my action are triggering a massive breakdown of my mental faculty. There seems to be no pros just cons........ lotsa cons........ Whoa! Everything s happening at breakneck speed........am reaching my threshold level...can't take the pressure all alone.......need to take some stern disciplinary action against my wandering mind.

All this makes no sense at all.... am totally cut off from the main contemporary protagonist in this whole drama.... what am I do? Am I to take the decision all alone?

Damn! Why is everything so societal? Why do we have to take a nod of approval from the society for our actions? Why?

Am in a state of profound dilemma and that is making matters worse as it is affecting every action of mine.
 There seems to be no solution but practice self discipline and totally severe all ties with the rest of the society........ Leave all my pleasures to my imagination and walk alone once again.. there is heavenly bliss in that state despite loneliness......at least I don't lose sleep over trivial matters then.

Am better off alone....... can't lose my sleep over situations and people that are not under my control.......Yeah, I guess am a control freak. I need to regain control of my empire..,,,. which is my peace of mind.

Nothing makes sense anymore..... senseless sensibilities... mindless wanderings..... musings of an UNJUST LADY.... Unjust to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment