Sunday, July 24, 2011

A day to remember.....

Yeah, Saturday 23rd July 2011, met Satya my childhood friend after 25 years.... Whoa! What a feeling!! A`nd, am I happy...... very happy to meet her , bond with her and we have grown fonder..... that's what matters. Met her wonderful and supportive husband Manoj, beautiful and smart kids Jai and Sania.

It is a day I shall remember always. We went shopping, did impromptu photoshoots... we were like two bubbly and giggling school girls and then we went to Satya's clinic where she practices medicine. Wow, and come to think of it, she stays right next door to my place of work. What a revelation! We always knew, but I never took the initiative to venture out of office to look for her.

Leave aside the woes. Am glad we met. Am happy and joyous that my family of friends has expanded. A bond firmed by the ravages of time,` where we come to realise the worth of good friends always. We all have gone through our trials and tribulations and finally found each other again.
 In fact, when I was watching Zindagi na milegi dobaara..... I realised really you won't get this life again, why not live it loving it and cherishing every moment with our loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment