Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gosh! What a feeling love is.....

You are back in my life....
Like a whiff of fresh perfume....
I don't know how to react....
It's like a euphoria...
A feeling I can't contain.

Gosh! What a feeling love is.....
A feeling only I can fathom....
A feeling that leaves me breathless...
A feeling that makes me swoon...
I lose all sense of time and timidity....
I lose myself in this flow of emotions....
I display my love selflessly...
Oblivious of the looks of the world around...
A feeling that gets me into trouble...
A feeling that makes my life reel.....
A feeling deep down...
That this time round he will stay.

There has to some semblance to this madness...
There has to be a beginning or an end...
There has to be that something...
That spark, that says...
Yes , it's true this time round.

I am pretty sure...
This time round it's true... I am sure....Yes I am....

No comments:

Post a Comment