Friday, June 10, 2011

Dream Job............

This is what dreams are made of.... A dream job that creates a dream and more dream jobs for others like you and me. Finally, I have arrived at a point in my journey where I can dream and make it a reality. All I have to do is dream and work on my dream. The journey will never end, there will be stumbling blocks and pitfalls, but I want to go on...relentless in my work and working on my dream. A dream to change the face of Education.... right from laying the first brick to the last  coat of paint and doing the interiors. I want to handpick every building material myself, I want to be the mason and lay every brick and layer the cement, I want to be the potter to shape my dream.

It's not a JOB, it's a passion to fulfill my desires. Desires that rage within me, that make me the seductress that I am... desires that fuel my growth and that of others. A desire to make a difference.

I have put my heart, mind, soul and intellect in my dream.... I can see it taking shape. So much positivity, am happy to see it unfurling its wings... a proud moment, a moment of tumult and happiness. A joy to be felt..... my dream, my desires taking shape...... my hard work and perseverance paying off... no time to sit but time to keep moving... shaping more desires and dreams of people who have faith in me.... who look up to me. I can't let them down.... I have to keep them motivated, keep them thinking, desiring and dreaming with me always....  A utopia which has to become a reality.

So, come my people, gather around me and let us chant the rhyme of success and let it be our anthem and move on.... march on.... towards a better tomorrow and turning our dreams into a reality.

DREAM ON.....................


No comments:

Post a Comment