Sunday, June 12, 2011

Googly....

Life throws a googly at you...
How do you catch it....
How do you field it....
How do you avoid it....
How do you duck it....
It all depends on your mindset at that time....
It all depends on your attitude...
It all depends on what you feel...
It all depends on YOU.

When I am at the peak ....
I see nothing below...
All is so small and bleak....Yet, when I was there..
In the middle of the storm...
Everything seemed so nice..
Yet, from top it feels so desolate...
So isolated from the rest... The happiness that I seek.

Where do I begin and where do I end?
An abominable query of my heart...
Yet, there seems to be no answer...
That can plausibly quench that thirst.
I am who I am, for what I am....
I stand for love, but not cowardice...
I stand for trust, and  not the lust in your eyes that I see.

You pawed me, you scratched me...
You left me hurting all over....
Now, am afraid of every soul I meet...
Lest they turn out to be a beast like you.

What a googly, life dealt me....
When it set your meeting with me...
I guess it's destiny ...
That I end up sad and melancholy.
No words to express the hurt I feel....
No emotions to emote...
You played your part well...
You are  a brilliant actor no doubt,
I am the one feeling bereft.

I mourn the loss of a relationship...
I mourn the death of love...
I mourn the feeling that has left...
The door ajar... for the world to see and laugh.

What a googly...What a card dealt...
I am the maverick...
Who one and lost...
The game of life and the game of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment