Sunday, June 12, 2011

I loved and I lost... I end up losing always....

What a loser am I!!!!
I always end up losing in the game of love.....
Every other war is won but the war on heart is lost always.
What a sucker am I!!!!!

People just walk in and walk out on their own.
They ravish and ravage me,inside out and just walk away,
As though nothing happened....So cool about it, their attitude.
Damn, What a fool am I!!!!

Time flies by, and they remain a memory...
A memory best forgotten....
Coz, it brings a lot of pain with it....
Why? Why do I end up with spineless love all the time?

They just come by and win you over,
Coz, you are a romantic fool.
They  manipulate you and use you..
Coz, you let them be who they are....
They walk away smiling in glee...
You are left behind feeling morose...
Yet you forgive them, lest they come back...
You have no ill feeling for them.
You pity them, you mother them,
When they are heartbroken.....
Yet they walk away on the first opportunity .....
In search of the promised virgins in their dreams.

They walk away, smiling....
They take away your smile....
Yet you move on....
That's not the end of the world for you...Is it?

I loved and lost..... I end up losing always...Yet I smile...
For I have promised myself.... I won't give up on love ever....
It keeps coming back..... making me smile all over again...
My smile speaks volumes of the hurt and pain I have seen...
Yet it remains pasted on my lips ... lest it pains someone else.

Am a hopeless romantic.... looking for love always...
There it is.. smiling at me... beckoning me always.
No, I don't lose ever...
Each relationship gave me something to remember...
Remember I shall always.



No comments:

Post a Comment