Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Yours or mine.....

Your words leave me gasping for air every time  I read them....
I feel so guilty stepping into your shoes...
But, aren't those the shoes I left behind the first time.
So selfish, yet so innocent....
So childlike, yet so vicious....
He is mine, I won't leave him for anything....
all my life I pined for his love.....
Today when he is near me .... why do I fear?

He was yours, yet you left him....
He needed you , but you weren't there for him....
Then why do you cry now.... when he is mine....
Don't kill me with those soulful eyes and those lusty words of yours....
They make me sad and pity you your folly....
He is mine and not yours from the beginning..,,
Oh! How selfish of me, yet I dare to openly admit....
He is mine and I won't let him go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment