Friday, November 8, 2013

That naughty laugh ...

Yes! he laughs uncontrollably ...
An innocent naughty laugh ....
When in a good mood ...
At cruising speed his car...
He talks to me hours on ...
No, correction needed here ...
He used to have  a healthy banter with me ...
Now, no more  do we talk ...
Now, no more do I laugh ...
Now, no more do I smile ...
All sparkle gone with the festival of lights ...
Torn apart from his life and soul .

Thousands of miles apart ...
I wonder now what he does ...
For, we spoke endlessly till dawn ...
Breaking all records.

Silly talks ...
Even sillier jokes ...
But a  love unparalleled....
A spirit bejewelled.
His laughing face ...
Naughtiness dripping from his eyes ....
A disarming smile ...
Large frame ...
A bear hug so warm to feel ...
All in imagination ...
Being in his arms ...
Listening to his rap ...
Just feeling safe there ...
Cuddling and snuggling for warmth.

That naughty laugh ....
Ringing in my ears ...
I wonder what went wrong...
Still not clear.


No comments:

Post a Comment