Sunday, October 30, 2011

Shifting sand....

My life is like the shifting sand....
Never still....
Always on the move.

Shifting sand...
Grain by grain...
Each grain tells a different story...
A different tale it tells.

Shifting sand....
No dune's permanent....
Always moving....
Flying with the gusty wind.
A sandstorm builds up....
When I am angry and sad...
A sandstorm that destroys....
All that comes in its path.

It clogs the nostrils ...
And every pore....
You suffocate.....
You cry in vain....
The grain of sand...
Makes you cry ....
When in your eye....
It drops down with your tears...
Drops down and moves on.

Shifting sand is my name....
Shifting sand is my life....
All I do now is....
Sift through the grains....
One by one....
Putting it up for all to see.

Shifting sand...
Sifting through each grain....
That's my life....
That's my time.....
That's my story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment