Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Hairstylist....

This blog is dedicated to my Hairstylist 'Dev'....
Dev is so goodlooking....
Dev is so sauve....
Dev is so sophisticated....
Dev is so alive....
Dev is my life....
Dev makes me come alive...
Dev makes me live again...
Dev makes me cry.
Dev makes love to me...
Yes, he does....
With his scissors....
Dev makes me feel like a woman...
Dev makes me FEEL.
Dev, Dev, Dev....is all I am about....
My boss is curious....
Who is this Dev?
And, I tell her.....
Dev is my lover today....
I have set a date with him....
Every fourth weekend ...
I visit Dev.
I ask her, Should I fix a date with Dev for you?....
So that he can make love to you too....
She says, no ways I have my husband at home...
And, I say...
He is not DEV.
Time to go...
Coz' I have a promise to keep..
Today is my date with Dev...
In an hour we meet.
Come, meet my Dev....
Come, meet the man....
Who gives me what I want....
A makeover, all the time.
His scissors going clippity clop...
Music to my tired soul...
His soft hands brushing my crop....
Ummmm......Lemme go.

No comments:

Post a Comment