Sunday, October 16, 2011

Going Bonkers...Absolutely Bonkers...

Zoink!
Yup, am going bonkers...Bonkers about life....No, not exasperated....But, separated....from reality....Actually overlooking it. Hahaha! One could really comment... Radhika... You are going Bonkers.
Am doing things that aren't me at all. Am experimenting with life all over again. All because I believe I am in love all over again. But, this time round, there is a reality check and at every step there is a doubt..... of course, I overlook it always as before.
I take risks. Am taking a risk but what the heck! It's my life. And, my life has always been about risks and decisions that have backfired or gone down the drain, yet I stood up every time I fell and moved on.
Now too, am all over mooning about the new love and excitement in my life and am happy being with the person who doesn't mince words, who doesn't say 'I Love You' frivolously. In fact, he doesn't say it at all. And, that is what turns me on coz' without saying he says it all ... his actions speak louder.

He is different. So unlike the countless others in the past. Maybe that's why he caught my eye. He is DIFFERENT.

Am bonkers and in love again and am loving it. Eeeeeeks...... am having fun at my expense and am loving it. There will be more in this series of this seasons love affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment