Sunday, October 9, 2011

My blogs, my reality.....

My blogs are my reality...They bring me alive, they keep me going.... Had it not been for my blogs, I would have been lost somewhere in the meandering lanes of the city.... wandering listlessly, wondering what to do. MY WORDS KEEP ME TICKING, THEY ARE THE JUICE OF MY LIFE... FLOWING AND EXPRESSIVE. They help me let the steam out.... my companions when I have nothing to do... I read them over and over again.  People come and go, but my words remain ; rock solid by my side.... I know, the world can  take my all but not my thoughts, not my words.... They are my reality... am the wordsmith .... I am the owner of them all.

The letters of the alphabet are my magic spells. All I need is to wave my wand and they turn into reality, a sensuous flow of emotions... a sporadic flow of thoughts.... words, words everywhere and lots to write about. This life ain't enough for my words to spill out of my wand.... It would take many more lives to live to get it all. Time i running out, am short of time.... my words are dammed and jammed in my head.... my fingers can't type faster than my thoughts... need to move faster, write more... getting it all out...throwing up words of passion... lines of verse unknown.... paragraphs on life and its bounties.... stories untold... secrets unfurled.....dramas unfolding..... that's my life....a  basket of words... a bouquet of verses  and songs unsung.

My blogs are my reality.... they are my story, my life and my REALITY SHOW.

2 comments:

  1. the show must go on.....@channel_123

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, the show is on fultoo on. Lol. Each day, each moment is a new reality and it is rocking.

    ReplyDelete