Saturday, October 22, 2011

Family, family, family....

It's all about Family.
Family, family, family...
It's always family....
Then, you should have asked your family first .....
Before taking me on.....
Asked your family...
Before going for dates with me....
Asked your family first....
Before making love to me...
Damn!!!!......
What's with Indian Men?....
Anyways, no harm done....
Am in my senses....
I had a good time....
Rollicking time indeed.....
You were good time pass...
I enjoyed spending time with you.

Commitments galore....
That's the mark of a true man....
A man that loves his family...
I look at him with a sense of awe...
I respect his sentiments...
The sentimental fool that he is....
I love that man itself.

Family, family, family.....
No issue....
If you love your family...
Surely you will love me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment