Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bored....Evil eye...

Am bored....
Am free....
I have nothing to do...
Siesta hour...
Not for me...
Who cast an evil eye...
On my happiness....
Am alone and bored....
Must be you.
You and your unseen jealousy....
You and your fantasy...
Am outta your life for good...
Don't you get it....
Move on....
Get a leash for your emotions.

When I was there...
You ignored me...
Now am not ....
You follow me....
Why? Oh! Why?....
Do you torment me...
Why do you cast your evil eye...
On my rollicking life...
Castaway and outlawed...
You pursue me relentless.

You had your chance...
Not once, twice...but many times over....
Each time you betrayed my trust....
So, please go away...
Leave me alone....
Let me be.

Am bored....
Cast your evil eye elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment