Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What a day...

Amazingly high octane day. High octane drama, high octane feelings, high octane performance.... name it and everything was high octane, the anti knocking element in the petrol of my life.

Am flabbergasted that I was able to sail through the day without batting an eyelid.... as if all the forces in universe were trying to get together and make my day for me.

Am glad I went out, am absolutely comfortable with the thought that I stayed away from Twitter and Facebook for a couple of hours............ I did things that pleased people and I got a high from that. I was there for them.

I am glad I had some great conversations with some intellectual people and people appreciated my views and my knowledge on various topics. That was another high that catapulted me to another level of bliss.

To sum it, I had a great day, I am happy and I learnt a lot and gave a lot and at the end of it , I know I have my own identity and am not hiding behind someone else... or am not someone's shadow.


No comments:

Post a Comment