Thursday, March 31, 2011

I swear....

Yeah, I swear too. We all do , don't we. In frustration, anger and when things are not going right, we all swear. I do swear. But... there 's a difference here. i swear in a different manner. It's not that I don't know swear words ,I do. Probably I know more swear words than anyone else in this world , but I don't exhibit that prowess.

What I do is present a swear in the most refined manner. Saanp bhi marr jata hai aur lathi bhi nahi tootti. LOL

Growing up reading literature from around the world gave me the perspective to swear like a lady as in Victorian era influenced books and movies or like Captain Haddock in Tintin comics.

What I find most suited to my persona as an educator was the impeccable use of the Queen's language for swearing and am a huge Hugh Grant fan for that purpose , else Thundering typhoons and jumping jellybeans would do with kids.

That brings us to the very common 'F' word and the mother , sister kinda foul language . Well , I keep my knowledge updated in that field but do not utter the words in public. One has to know everything but chose to use it selectively.

In fact, once I had seen a video discourse on the F word by Bhagwan Rajneesh (OSHO) and it was the cutest way to put it forth. before that I had just brushed Rajneesh aside as another Guru, but he earned my respect and reverence thereafter. Have become a die hard fan of Rajneesh and his philosophy, so like mine.

It's fun to read and learn new words always and swear words are a litany of words to configure and use with a whole lot of thought process involved. I swear......... it's fun. It lets you pour it all out and feel a sense of relief at the end of it. It gives you a big 'O' if you win an argument based on the choice of words. Everybody must try it, try to swear in Queen's language, very British and beautiful. Or very funny like Captain Haddock.... leaping lizards kind.

With that, lemme go and brush up on my swearing..... Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment