Thursday, March 31, 2011

Beyond today...

Yesterday is passe.... beyond today, my tomorrow beckons me. I latch onto it bag, baggage and bandwagon. I don't know, what lies ahead but am game for some adventure. It's been a long time since I went out without knowing what to do next. Time to get the spirit back in form.

There will be hurdles to cross, muddy patches to jump over... but, what the heck? Am game for it.

I want to do something different from what I have been doing so far, albeit in and around what am in...Education. Revolutionize the idea of parallel teaching and learning, take the classes out in the open, rope in the concept of Room to Roam....so much mulling in my head. This is not possible if I work with somebody, I have to open my own school. I want technology to come to school and take the children out.

Creative thoughts and innovative ideas crowd my mind, causing a traffic jam, leaving me blank . What with the speed with which these ideas and thoughts come at me, am taken aback and my mind works faster than my fingers... which leaves me at a loss since the ideas evaporate in seconds of being the light bulbs to awaken the thought process within me or by the time I gather my paper and pen , they are a distant thought... and a new one takes form...again to cause trauma to my sense and sensibilities.

Am gunning to start afresh, but lack of funds stops my progress. Am halted midway by the crunch.... space crunch, moolah crunch, crunch in finding the right talent for carrying my work ahead........ so after all the mulling and fretting and fuming , I end up going back to the pavilion.... DUCK OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment